Not with us.
Services with one end in mind: our clients’ satisfaction.
Whether it’s the annual audit, tax consultancy, reporting or business consulting – with each of the wide-ranging services we provide, we work closely with our clients.
We consider our work to be complete only when we’ve achieved our most important goal: your satisfaction.
The basis for your decision: Our audit.
An audit deals with important issues, including credibility and trustworthiness. Whether it’s the statutory audit of annual reports, or special audit requirements and certificates – FAIR Audit guarantees you a high degree of security through our independent skilled audit packages.
An overview of our services:
- Voluntary and statutory audit or review of annual reports (HGB/IFRS) in accordance with national or international auditing standards (ISAs)
- Preparation of financial statements in accordance with national (HGB) and international accounting standards (IFRS)
- Review of interim financial statements
- Due diligence reviews and business valuations
- Other audits:
- Non-cash share capital increases
- Acc. to § 36 German Securities Trading Act
- Acc. to German Statute for real estate agents and commercial contractors
- Quality control audits acc. to §§ 57a ff. of the CPA regulation
- Company formation audits
- Merger and demerger audits according to stock corporation law
- Examination of billing for recycling system (Duales System Deutschland GmbH)
- Compliance audits of bookkeeping software (IDW PS 880)
Good advice – at home and abroad: Our tax consulting knows no boundaries.
FAIR AUDIT covers all bases in the field of tax consultancy. We are well placed to advise you, not simply at the purchase or foundation of your company, but also when compiling tax returns, for tax audits and when dealing with the legal aspects of social insurance. We can also represent you at appeal proceedings, and advise you on selling your company. In short, our tax consultancy provides you with comprehensive advice right from the beginning.
- Consulting for tax planning, including the preparation of restructuring concepts
- Advice and support when purchasing or selling companies, in particular with property transactions (incl. financial and taxation due diligence audits)
- Consulting for inbound and outbound business transactions, with the participation of international network partners
- Consulting on national and international tax-related issues
- Filing corporate tax returns – irrespective of company’s legal and tax structure
- Presenting legal objections to the tax office, or conducting proceedings in local tax courts or the Federal Tax Court
- Answers to questions regarding international tax-related issues
For business owners / chief executives:
- Filing tax returns (income tax)
- Individual consulting on tax optimisation strategies
- Advice on inheritance tax and capital transfer tax when transferring assets
- Examination of tax statements plus corresponding judicial remedies
We maintain the overview for you – with our reporting.
Good financial reporting is one of the key factors resulting in success for your business. While we work to create a permanent overview of your numbers, you reduce costs, increase quality and save a considerable amount of time.
An overview of our services:
- Filing individual (monthly/quarterly) tax returns and monthly preliminary turnover tax returns
- Implementation of on-going financial accounting
- Salary accounting
- Set-up and electronic transfer of data to tax office / social insurance institution
- Processing of salary-related questions
- Support with questions relating to social insurance obligations
- Assets accounting
- Set-up of financial accounting and salary accounting at client’s premises
- Set-up of cost categories, cost centres and cost-unit accounting
We are FAIR Audit
If you expect top performance from yourself and your team, you have to make sure you have the right work-life balance. Running and playing football provide me with an ideal balance to office work. I'm also involved in local politics as a municipal representative. I get very emotional at the football stadium: With my son, I regularly travel to away matches and cheer on my club, SC Freiburg.
I like to work conscientiously and in a structured way. Both qualities were already helpful in my "initial training": before I switched to taxation, I studied political science and history. I made a conscious decision to re-orientate myself professionally after graduation - and I haven't regretted it.
Trainee as assistant tax consultant
Whether it's at company parties or playing volleyball together: our team stands for cohesion and a good atmosphere, even outside of the day-to-day work at the company. Sport is one of my great passions anyway, especially football. In my free time, I play football with friends or watch Bundesliga matches. Which team do I keep my fingers crossed for? For me, there is only green and white, Werder Bremen, the team from my hometown.
Master of Science (Business Administration) and accountant, working as an audit assistant.
In my professional practice, I make sure to react flexibly and in a solution-oriented manner, even under pressure. The best way for me to switch off is with a good book. Or on a trip with my husband and dog. For example, to the southwest of Germany. It's a home game, after all, I was born in Saarland and as such I also speak the local dialect - even if hardly anyone in Hamburg knows that.
Assistant to the management
Prepare yourself for future challenges: Our business consulting
Business consulting has become more important than ever, as a means of ensuring that your company remains successful. With our professional consulting services, FAIR AUDIT supports you through all phases of your company’s development. You can rely on our advice to answer any questions that may arise in reporting, financing and planning.
An overview of our services:
- Business valuation / Financial due diligence
- Corporate financing
- Start-up consulting
- Succession planning (Management Buyout / Buy in)
- Restructuring consulting and continuation analysis
- Advice in matters relating to corporate pension provisions